Sunday, February 26, 2012

Peter Cottontail Easter Party


Can you believe that Easter is just around the corner? This PETER COTTONTAIL EASTER PARTY submitted by Jennifer Kirlin of BellaGrey Designs is so darling. I just love the soft pink color scheme. Take a look at the stacked Oreo's with bows tied around them...so cute & easy!

You can purchase this whole Peter Rabbit party collection in Jennifer's shop.

Jennifer said-- "I created the Vintage Peter Cottontail Easter Collection to bring together some old and some new. I really like silhouettes because they allow you to be imaginative. What color might the bunny be? White, brown, grey, or black? Does the bunny have a pink nose or is it speckled? What color are its eyes? I chose the soft pink because it's soothing and classic of Easter. Also, soft pastels are typical of my personal Easter decor for our home.

I chose a soft ruffled backdrop to keep with the theme. I ruffled up the main white table cloth to show a soft pink one peeking out underneath.

I picked up a few different mini bird nests and added some fun pink speckled eggs. I made the Meringue cookies, stacked a few Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos and wrapped them with a thin pink ribbon. I turned the egg holders upside down and added a pink bow and speckled eggs. I made some Strawberry milk and placed the bottle of milk in a mini wooden crate I had lying around ~ I knew that would come in handy one day! *wink*

Every day is a reason to celebrate and although this is an Easter inspired theme, it could very well serve as a great baby shower, first birthday or even a bridal shower theme."

Vendors:

Party Designs/ Styling ~ BellaGrey Designs
Party Collection~ BellaGrey Designs Shop
Photography ~ BellaGrey Designs
Cupcakes ~ BellaGrey Designs









8 comments:

Lori S. said...

Ohh, how perfect! Loves.

Nancy Sosa said...

How precious. I want Easter to be here now!

Jennifer ~ BellaGrey Designs said...

Thank you SO much Kara for the beautiful feature!!! You made my day!!

Miranda said...

The soft colors are perfect for the holiday. The elements of this theme could work for a kid's Easter party, as well as an adult event. All that's missing is a bunny :)

Jennifer @ Double the Fun Parties said...

Love the pastels with the black. I normally am not a pastel fan, but you made me love this!

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Beautiful, Jennifer!!! Love the black and light pink!!!

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

Great job Jennifer! Love the black and pink together!

Jess said...

What a lovely idea for an Easter Party-- the soft pink palette is perfect!

 
Blog Design by April Showers