Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party


Come along and sing a song and join the jamboree! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! This cute MICKEY MOUSE 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted Alison Steadman of Oopsey Daisy. SUCH a darling Mickey party! I love all the decor. And look at all the fun activities...tp bowling, pluto bone hunting, Mickey Mouse bingo, cookie decorating, pin the ears on little man, a photo booth & more!

Alison said-- "Who hasn't had a Mickey Mouse birthday party?! That was my dilemma in creating my son's 3-year-old Mickey Mouse party. My goal was to make sure this party "screamed" Mickey Mouse without using the licensed Mickey gear! We had so much fun creating every detail of this party! My son and his friends had a blast!"















 

7 comments:

clara said...

Aaaand this is one more reason why i love you! Mickey Birthday on Monday needed something else...the pretzel sticks and the pinata are IT! Thanks a million Kara! I would never have found this or thought of this.

Enchanted Expectations said...

This is super cute way of doing a traditional Mickey Mouse Birthday party. I love it

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Mickey Mouse Party!! This made my day! XO

Tiffany said...

I don't know how this could have been any cuter! Just Awesome!
:)

Unknown said...

I just loved! I made my son a Mickey Party at his 3rd year birthday too. Check out!
cantinhodamaja.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Love this theme...especially the cookie decorating activity. @Alison, did you make the "Oh Toodles" framed sign, or purchase it?

Danielle- Cutie Putti Paperie said...

Omg! This is too cute! Love the Mickey mouse made out of paper pinwheels, and how cute are the favor bag tags!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers