Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rainforest Jungle Birthday Party


And now, a darling RAINFOREST JUNGLE BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Renata Viveiros of Delivery Chic Eventos from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil!

I can almost hear the animal sounds and squawking birds as I look at these fun party photos captured by Juliana Gava. Such an adorable spread full of inspiration and ideas! There's just so many details. I love the lion, monkey, zebra, hippo, tiger, giraffe & elephant treat / cupcake toppers. Such a cute party.

Vendor Credits:

Party Decor and Giveaways: Delivery Chic Eventos
Sweets: Brownie e etc.
Photography: Juliana Gava
Cake & Cupcakes: Regina Vega








  




4 comments:

Nejla said...

awesome!

Mary said...

Wonderful pictures! So creative! I loved it!!! Congratulations

Juliana Gava said...

Iupii!
I'm very happy!
Thanks for publishing!

Anonymous said...

Its Beautiful!! love all the details..

 
Blog Design by April Showers