Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sweet spa party!


Today's winning party feature goes to this adorable SWEET SPA PARTY submitted by Social Butterfly Ink. At first the birthday girl couldn't decide what party theme to have...but finally decided on a spa party with a sweet twist since she has such a "sweet tooth". Super cute!

I love the fact that the girls had chocolate facials! Look at the darling sweet spa gift certificates...and check out the beauty brunch bar. Amazing job, Jennifer! Thanks for your submission!

Party printables for this party can be ordered from here. Paper straws and taper candies from Shop Sweet Lulu. Non toxic nail polish from Piggy Paint. Bath product supplies from Wholesale Supplies Plus. Fabric from here. Photography by Amy Landis Phototgraphy



Cake from Whole Foods.





Sugar cookies ordered from JP Creatibles...















12 comments:

Designbygutschi said...

I love this funny idea...
So sweat for little girls...
Lutta

Patita said...

Very nice! :)

Lil Mama Stuart said...

love the pink blue and grey and the printables!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Ohhhh this is so adorable!!! what a fun party!! super job!

The Party Wagon said...

So cute! The spa cookies are my favorite!! Adorable!!

Luzmaría Alam said...

this make me want to go to a spa, but this looks much personal and cute!! :D great post

Emma said...

Super cute! I was looking for ideas for a spa party and this is perfect (:

Jen said...

Too cute! You had me at "chocolate facials"! I love this party idea for pre-teens!

Nikkibrown/Go To Girl said...

What a great party for little girls! I also love the "brunch" idea!

Sue said...

I am crazy about the bathtub cookies~darling!

Affection for Detail said...

In love with the towel wrap around the dress form...clever clever. Fantastic party!!

carla@invitingsmiles.com said...

I love the little mirrors and the slippers. All so very cute!

 
Blog Design by April Showers