Monday, July 18, 2011

Angry Birds Birthday Party!


Have you played the addicting game, 'Angry Birds' yet? Take a look at this ANGRY BIRDS BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Simply Styled HomeHow fun and creative! Can you believe the cake?! And check out the life size angry bird game set up with the giant sling shot! WOW. All of the adorable printables for this party can be purchased here.

Custom fondant cupcake toppers ordered from Two Sugar Babies. Sugar cookies ordered from The Cookie Jar. Photography by Jen Martin Studios.









Learn how to make the bird and pig balls here!




Easy instructions on how to make this huge slingshot can be found here.






Again, the adorable printables for this party can be purchased here!

11 comments:

Lili said...

hahaha! i love it - its so cute!

Adriana said...

Such an awesome party, so creative!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Oh my! My little 5-year old would LOVE this! So clever and creative AND fun!

Tammy said...

My 3 year old is obsessed with Angry Birds. When she saw me looking at your post she freaked out and yelled that she had to have it for her birthday party. LOL.

cakesbybarbara said...

Awesome, my 3 year old nephew is obsessed with angry birds. This would be perfect for him. If only this post was a few weeks ago, his birthday was this past weekend.

jessica said...

i love this party! so creative & bright!

Paper-Charmed said...

Love the cake and the life size game set up! Very cool! And yes, the game is addicting! =)

BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

I love it! Last weekend I played it for the first time (even though I made some angry bird sugar cookies a couple of months ago)...let's just say I didn't do much of anything else for a couple of days. This party looks like so much fun!

Praveen said...

Love this, it's so creative, this game is so addicting! Can't wait to share, thanks! {http://rivernorthlove.blogspot.com}

Stephanie said...

I love this because it's great for so many ages. My 13 year old daughter wants to do it this year. Love it!

Hyla said...

Thank you! My son saw this and switched from a costume dance party to an angry birds party! How fun!

 
Blog Design by April Showers