Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WINNER of the CIRCUS/CARNIVAL PARTY PACK!


You are ALL fantastic fans! How I wish I had enough to give each of you this party pack!

Thanks so much for the kind words, tweets, Facebook 'likes', blog posts, etc!

I wanted to be fair, so I entered the numbers into random.org.....

And the winner of the $150 Circus Party Pack is.....

Comment #620-
Lynette from Layton, UT!!
*Please email me at karaspartyideas@yahoo.com with your address & info!*

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you throw a big Carnival Party with your new things!

As for the rest of you...don't worry, there are many more fun giveaway's and party posts to come! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lynette! Maybe YOU could throw me my 40th this year?? Maybe?? :)

HiLLjO said...

LUCKY!

Lynette said...

Haha, Theresa! I love throwing parties, that's for sure!

Kara, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I am so excited. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I won. I've been planning my daughter's birthday party (circus theme, and not even until August!) and this will make it so much better. You're incredible and so giving Kara!

supershopper123 said...

As for the rest of us, can u please tell us where these items can be purchased. I am not having any success locating the fabric banner, game, and photo op. Please help!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette

This party looks absolutely fantastic. I am having a carnival/circus theme for my 21st.

Just wandering if you bought those invitations or if you made them yourself?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

Hi Anonymous,

I actually have some of the invitations that I could sell you :]. I'll list them in my etsy shop if you're interested. How many did you need?

Thanks,
Kara

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara

Thank you so much :) They are so nice. I'm unsure as to how many I would need at this stage. Would I be able to buy just one for now? Just to see that I really do like them?

My party is still 7 months away!! I'm a little excited!

 
Blog Design by April Showers