Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Up" Birthday Party!

My next winning party feature goes to this fantastic

UP Birthday Party


This party is absolutely amazing!
Wow...look at all the details!
I just love the cake, adventure books, marshmallow sticks, banners & soda pop 'Ellie badges'!!

Cake made by Kakes By Katie.
Fondant balloons, etc on cake purchased from Two Sugar Babies.
'Adventure Awaits' banner purchased from Earmark.
Adventure books purchased here.
Character printouts found here.

AMAZING job, Wendy!
Congratulations on being the winning party feature today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

23 comments:

HiLLjO said...

SO CUTE! Just saw the movie so love this!

Adriana said...

I love this theme, this party was absolutely gorgeous!

Heather - Chickabug said...

Oh, I just LOVE how they carried out this theme! That cake is too, too fabulous!

emmy's closet said...

Wow!! This is amazing-- I LOVE it!!!

Lisa said...

This is amazing!! Love the theme and colors.

Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable.

jengd said...

TOTALLY awesome- such a great idea!

Tamara McDonald said...

LOVE this party. so cute!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

LOVE that cake!! So fabulous!!!

Lil Mama Stuart said...

loved the movie and this party!

Unknown said...

i love this so much..i have been working on an up party for about a month now...this is great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! That balloon wreath is amazing and so fun.

Afternoon Sun

JenniferH said...

LOVE the ballon wreath and the chocolate-dipped marshmallows!

JenniferH said...

I mean, "balloon." :)

MOMMY-MOMO said...

this is crazy creative and beautiful! I love it

Custom Patches said...

Great design and concept. The Up movie theme is my son's favorite!

Elle Belles Bows said...

What a super party!! Love it all!! The cake is amazing! Kerri

Francesca said...

Wonderful idea! It's amazing! *__*

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Love this party, LOVE the cake!!

Stephanie said...

This looks amazing. Thanks for the idea.

Roxanna said...

This has got to be the most awesome party I've ever seen! Whoa!

Birthday Party Ideas said...

Awesome! I love this theme! Very colorful decorations and the cake is beautiful!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Brad Fallon said...

My son loves the movie "UP". I'm sure he will like this theme for his 7th birthday too!

 
Blog Design by April Showers