Wednesday, January 27, 2010

fortune teller party

my next winning feature goes to one of my fantabulous sponsors, susan of silverbox creative!

now this party is so unique, fun and ca-ute! the party included folded fortune invites, eight ball favors, make your own fortune cookies, a visit from a fortune teller, and more!
awesome job silverbox creative!!!









all the little guests made their own fortune cookies out of felt. how cute!...

they wrote their own fortunes for their cookies...


13 comments:

Unknown said...

oo....this is so cute...i love all the details...

Unknown said...

so very cute!

Joanne Kennedy said...

I love thinking of different theme parties that you don't see all the time. This one was a great idea. Thanks for showing it to us.

Hugs,
Joanne

Unknown said...

love the fortune teller-my girlfriend had a fortune teller at her 40th & everyone loved it!

Lovely Scribbles said...

All I can say is WOW! I just discovered your blog, and I'm so glad I did. I will definitely be back!!

Sandi said...

Very creative theme! I remember being obsessed with those folded paper fortune things when I that age.

Enchanted Expectations said...

This is very cute. What a unique idea

Jean said...

Not only does this party look fun, unique, and special, but the pictures capturing the event were amazing. Bravo to the party planner and photographer!

Alexis said...

Love it all...my 10 year old is looking over my shoulder so excited to do the same for her birthday. The invitations are amazing.

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

What a cute party... The Invitations totally cute!

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

I absolutely love creative parties like this!

Leo said...

Very good School Party Ideas.. Thanks..

kanishk said...

What a unique idea

Work from home India

 
Blog Design by April Showers