Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rapunzel + Tangled Art Party


My next party feature goes to this darling RAPUNZEL + TANGLED ART PARTY submitted by Fara Medina-Santori of Little Things Creations. Now this is a cute party. Everyone is in love with Tangled right now, it has become a very popular party theme. Fara nailed it with this one. LOVE the tower cake, the braids attached to the party hats & the paintbrush rice crispy treats!

Here is what Fara said about the party- "I am sharing with you my daughter's Rapunzel Art Party, which I styled for her sixth birthday. I got inspired in the Rapunzel character of the new Disney's movie, Tangled. My daughter fall in love with the movie and loved the fact that Rapunzel was painting all the time (just like her). I combined her love for art and her love for the movie and this was my result. We had lots of fun preparing all, my daughter was a great helper this time, we even made homemade playdough, has favors. It was a great experience for both
of us!

The cake tower was inspired by a Disney website idea, but with some small variations. The paint brush krispy treats was also super fun to make. We saw the idea on Pinterest and later found out that is from Kim of  The celebration shoppe. It was a great addition to our art party table. Also were the oreo's pops and the beautiful and delicious cupcakes made by my incredible mother in law, who also made the delicious cake underneath the tower."
Vendors:

Party styling: Fara Party Design (www.farapartydesign.com) (www.facebook.com/FaraPartyDesign)
Paperie: Little things Creations (www.facebook.com/little.things.creation)
Tutu: Unik Baby (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Unikbaby)
Hair accessory: Prendas by Enid (http://www.etsy.com/people/prendasbyenid)





13 comments:

Selina said...

Where can I find those adorable Paint buckets?

Sara said...

Great party!

eyes2theocean said...

oh this is so nice. I really like the soft colors, Beautiful!!!

SELINA... I have seen paints buckets just like that at Micheal's stores. However, I think they were seasonal item but am no completely sure of that. Also Oriental trading company sells paint containers as well. Totally cool idea isn't it. I so love this site. :)

Lola said...

Como sempre uma linda festa! Adoro! Beijos
http://antonellaesuaboneca.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the curtain backdrop; how did you attach it...to ceiling?

Allison@Slice of Heaven said...

So cute! I am throwing my daughter a Tangled party in 2 weeks and had some of these same ideas, but also got some great new ones! Thanks! I love the rice krispie treat paintbrushes.

Unknown said...

Show .... speechless ... congratulations!
Lu

www.lulaterza.com

Unknown said...

adorable!
jessica

Christina said...

LOOOOVE this!

Kristen said...

I have found the paint buckets at Michaels. But Never thought they would look so Beautiful! Great Job!!!
Q. How do you do the backdrop wall?
Kudos! <3

Flávia e Daniele said...

Linda festa!!!!!Maravilhosa!
www.alecrimateliedefestas.com

Fara's Designs said...

Thanks so much Kara for featuring my daughter's party! I love your site and your ideas. Your blog is more beautiful every time. For me you are the blogger DIVA! ;)

Thanks girls for all your sweet words!

@Selina- Those paint bucket are from Oriental Trading.

@Kristen. That backdrop was made with a lot of extra strong double face tape and clear tape. First I tape the gift wrapper paper with clear tape to the wall and the window behind. Then I arrange the curtains with the double face tape. Was a little bit hard to make but so much worth it!

xoxo,

Fara
(www.farapartydesign.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi Can you tell me what type of frosting works well on the rice krispy paint brushes and maybe give the recipe?
Thanks so much
I appreciate it!

 
Blog Design by April Showers