Thursday, January 26, 2012

Princess 5th Birthday Party


It's time for another gorgeous princess party. This PRINCESS 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Sriti Fusillo. Sriti not only chose to host a princess party for her daughter, but a tea party as well. Everything was put together so perfectly. Such a pretty party for a darling little girl.

 Here is what Sriti wrote about the party-
“I did a Princess Tea Party for my daughter Sarina for her 5th birthday. I hand-made the invitations to look like tea bags which folded out and gave all the details for Princess Sarina's Birthday Tea. I hand made all the food except the cake, which was made by It's All About the Cake. We had Petite Fours with fondant tea pot toppers and pink blossoms, chocolate cupcake pops, yogurt parfaits, brownie bites with fondant dahlias, and sugar cookies. I also made Princess Punch (sherbert with ginger ale) and we had pink tea (pink lemonade). The table napkins were mismatched pieces of material I had that I sewed into napkins. The napkin rings are toilet paper rolls cut and then covered with ribbon and a rhinestone. I designed the chair backing and all the printables myself (I am a freelance graphic designer) and my husband hung a small chandelier over the table using fishing line. The girls had a hair and makeup statio n where they could get their hair and makeup done and a crafts table where they could make their own crowns and wands. The goody bags were felt bags that were filled with princess items (a charm bracelet with princess charms, jewelry erasers, princess pops and truffles in a gown box) that each of the girls got to take home along with their made crowns and wands."

Photography- Blue Sky's Studio

4 comments:

Janene Butcher said...

Love this!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.. love the concept of only using the crown and a few details and not necessarily a character...

Marisol said...

Love this party, great job!

Sriti Fusillo said...

All the photos were taken by Blue Sky's Studio! www.blueskysstudio.com

 
Blog Design by April Showers