Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Burlap and Lace Dessert Table


My next winning party feature goes to this gorgeous BURLAP AND LACE WEDDING DESSERT TABLE by Jenny Keller of Jenny Cookies. Oh my goodness…I think I’ve seen a little piece of heaven. This dessert station is absolutely beautiful. I adore the vintage goodness. And the lace, oh, it’s just perfect. From the old suitcases to the coffee filter poms to the burlap rosette flower on the cake…it is all just stunning. 

This is what Jenny said about her dessert bar- "Every time I put a dessert table together I think to myself, this one is one of my favorites. Then the next table comes along and I think the same thing. They can't all be my favorite, but this particular burlap and lace table I did for a recent wedding ranks pretty high on the list."









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful"), from sharon

Unknown said...

I loved! :)

Kimberlee said...

Wow... totally blown away with that beauty. :D

marina said...

I would like to make the pom pomns.. how did you make them?

 
Blog Design by April Showers