Thursday, October 27, 2011

Orange & Green Halloween Party


My next winning party feature goes to this fun ORANGE & GREEN HALLOWEEN PARTY submitted by Kelsey Sapp of Snowcones & Lollipops & Domestic Charm. Kelsey & Katelyn went all out. I love how everything is so bright & cheery. Such a perfect children's halloween party. 

Here is what Kelsey said about the party- 
“I’m so excited that you all came! Katelyn from the blog Domestic Charm and I hosted a batty Halloween party and you are invited! Over the past month, Katelyn and I have been putting our heads together to think of some great designs and party décor to create the perfect party setting. Katelyn runs the shop Domestic Charm which sells party loveliness! She sells items that I often dream about… fondant cupcake toppers, paper straws, twine, and so much more! I on the other hand have a shop for party printables…I’m sure most of you know this already though! Put our items and passion for parties together and what do you get? ONE AWESOME HALLOWEEN PARTY! (If I do say so myself!)”
Vendor Credits:

Cupcake Wrappers, Fondant Cupcake Toppers, Paper Straws, Twine, Tissue Poms & Mini Bunting by Domestic Charm
Paper Party Printables by Snowcone & Lollipop Designs
Kraft Bags by Cute Tape
Photography by Kelsey & Katelyn




















5 comments:

Jule aus 9B said...

I absolutely LOVE the bat Hershey bar cover!!!
Jule

Ro said...

Everything came out so cute! I wish my tissue balls came out like that! =)

Anonymous said...

Would love to have the recipe for those cheeto popcorn ball looking things!! Could you share???

Sweet Scarlet said...

I love all all the themed food ideas - and the healthy choices are great too!

Kelsey said...

The popcorn ball recipe will be up on my blog tonight!! www.snowconeslollipops.com :)

-Kelsey :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers