Thursday, October 27, 2011

Orange & Green Halloween Party

My next winning party feature goes to this fun ORANGE & GREEN HALLOWEEN PARTY submitted by Kelsey Sapp of Snowcones & Lollipops & Domestic Charm. Kelsey & Katelyn went all out. I love how everything is so bright & cheery. Such a perfect children's halloween party. 

Here is what Kelsey said about the party- 
“I’m so excited that you all came! Katelyn from the blog Domestic Charm and I hosted a batty Halloween party and you are invited! Over the past month, Katelyn and I have been putting our heads together to think of some great designs and party d├ęcor to create the perfect party setting. Katelyn runs the shop Domestic Charm which sells party loveliness! She sells items that I often dream about… fondant cupcake toppers, paper straws, twine, and so much more! I on the other hand have a shop for party printables…I’m sure most of you know this already though! Put our items and passion for parties together and what do you get? ONE AWESOME HALLOWEEN PARTY! (If I do say so myself!)”
Vendor Credits:

Cupcake Wrappers, Fondant Cupcake Toppers, Paper Straws, Twine, Tissue Poms & Mini Bunting by Domestic Charm
Paper Party Printables by Snowcone & Lollipop Designs
Kraft Bags by Cute Tape
Photography by Kelsey & Katelyn


Jule said...

I absolutely LOVE the bat Hershey bar cover!!!

Ro said...

Everything came out so cute! I wish my tissue balls came out like that! =)

Anonymous said...

Would love to have the recipe for those cheeto popcorn ball looking things!! Could you share???

Sweet Scarlet said...

I love all all the themed food ideas - and the healthy choices are great too!

Kelsey said...

The popcorn ball recipe will be up on my blog tonight!! :)

-Kelsey :)

Blog Design by April Showers