Friday, October 14, 2011

Geek Squad Birthday Party



My next party feature goes to this excellent GEEK SQUAD BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Allison Fannin
of Two Thirty-Five Designs. Geek Squad?!! How fun! This party definitely made me chuckle. Such a great theme. Do you have a computer nerd in your family? Definitely bookmark this baby! Love it. {I must admit, I'm a little bit of a computer nerd myself..hehe.}
Here is what Allison said about the party- “This is my Nine year old's birthday party. He didn't have a party last year and didn't want a party this year, that is till we suggested having a 'Geek Squad Party', then it was all over. He was insanely excited. You see, he is clearly OBSESSED with anything having to do with electronics, especially computers. He tends to have a slight seizure when we go to Best Buy...well not really, but you get the point.
After searching and searching for a venue, we ended up having it at our 35th Street investment property. It really worked out well, that is except for the heat. When I left, my car said 127. Now, I know that it's not accurate since it was sitting, but the house had to of been 95 or so and no breeze...NOT cool. The food melted, literally. Couldn't get the 'Happy Birthday Kolby' banner to stay because of the heat, so we resorted to 'Kolby', even that wouldn't stay, so pardon the crookedness of it...
Photographer was Memoree Barrett with Memoree Barrett Photgraphy.
The Little Flower Bakery made the app cookies and the ties for the cupcakes. The cupcakes were actually bought at the local grocery store, I had them just do a 'drop' of icing on each cupcake. Everything else was made by myself, including paper goods, shirts & nametags.
And to my awesome partner in crime and blogger buddy, Kelly at Oak House 5, you truly rock my friend. Most of my day to day life lately (as you have held my hand), and definitely this party, would not have happened without you. Love you and biggest thanks!!”














1 comment:

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

Oh wow!!! Thank you thank you for the feature!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers