Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bewitching Halloween Party


Hello! So very sorry for the lack of posts this past week. I was on vacation and had very limited internet access. I thought that the connection was going to be a lot better. I apologize! But, I am now back and ready for a great week! 

My next party feature goes to this wonderful BEWITCHING HALLOWEEN PARTY submitted by Frog Prince Paperie. The second I opened Paula's email I knew I had to feature this party. I just love it. All the desserts are so cute and clever. Take a look at those doughnuts on broom sticks! SO darling. I also love the witch silhouette's & witch hats on the spoon ends. You did a wonderful job, Paula! All the adorable printables for this party can be purchased here

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Paperie and Styling: Frog Prince Paperie 
– Photography: Heather Stine Photography 
– Photo Editing: Jill Luecht Photography
– Baked Goods: Contemporary Cakery
– Sugar Cookies: JP Creatibles 
– Fondant Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
– Paper Wreath and Fan Centerpieces: Southern Belle’s Charm 
– Treat  Bags: Laugh Loud Smile Big 
– Facepainting: Debra Heuskin Face and Body Artist
– Costumes: Patti Fabulous
– Floral: Buds, Etc. Floral Studio






















4 comments:

Annabelle said...

Fabuleux!!! bravo !!!

KG said...

I so want to come to one of your parties! You have such creativity! The spider cake pops are adorable!

Fishtail Cottage said...

love this! sharing on my fb page! xoox

Anonymous said...

I really love this party, but I've seen it before on Hostess with the mostess... just saying. Wish you featured more parties that have never been featured before, and especially those that don't do parties as a professionals or a business.

 
Blog Design by April Showers