Thursday, July 28, 2011

water fight "wars" birthday party!



Like I said earlier, today I am featuring a few parties that were photographed by the talented Wendy Updegraff. This WATER FIGHT or WATER WARS BIRTHDAY PARTY she threw for her son's 11th birthday was a huge success! A dunking tank?! I'm sure all the kids at the party talked about that one for weeks. This party just looks like so much fun...the kind of party that makes you want to be a kid again! Thanks for your submission, Wendy!

All party printables were designed by Wendy. Custom birthday banner ordered from etsy shop, Cardboard Sheek. Tattoos printed by etsy shop, Buttonhead.














9 comments:

Suus Geniet said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing party! I love it! Did you rent the dunk tank?

C said...

That is the cutest party ever!! I'd love to do that for my son when he's a little older.

Moore Minutes said...

This is an AWESOME idea!

Kirsten: said...

What an awesome theme for a birthday party! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

The cutest party I've ever seen for this age! Love all the details! Best of all was the kids faces!

Lisette said...

This looks like such a fun party! I love all the blue and that blue jello looks delish!

Anonymous said...

looked that it was super fun and awsome..
AB

Anonymous said...

I love your blog - so many cute ideas! My list of things to try is getting long.

 
Blog Design by April Showers