Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lil' Monster 2nd Birthday Party


Today's winning party feature goes to this bright and cheery

Lil' Monsters Birthday Party

submitted by Jeannette from J. At Your Service!

What a darling monster party! So not scary. Super colorful, happy and fun! Perfect for a little two year old!

I just love all the details. The googly monster eyes everywhere are my fav!

Photobucket
Fondant cupcake toppers ordered from etsy shop, Cakes & Kids.

Banner made by Jeannette!
Photobucket

Pinwheels made by Roxanne Perez.
Photobucket

Cake topper made by Jeannette...
Photobucket

Candy cones ordered from Posh Party Pretties!
Photobucket

Monster photo booth!...
Photobucket

MAKE A MONSTER activity station...
Photobucket

Monster centerpieces ordered from Cute 4 Sale.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Juice box wrappers from Spaceships And Laser Beams.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Look at this cute "monster caddy" that Jeannette made {including the little felt monsters}!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Monster toppers made by Jeannette!
Photobucket

Favor boxes from Polkadot Market.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wreath made by The Knock Knock Factory.
Photobucket
Amazing job, Jeannette! Thanks so much for submitting your party.
Congratulations on being chosen as today's winning party feature!

14 comments:

Designbygutschi said...

I love your ideas - they are perfekt!!! great
Jutta

Lil Mama Stuart said...

this looks so fun! love the additions of pinwheels in this theme. I'll be doing a monster party this month too! ;)

Rach said...

That is just the cutest theme ever. So colorful and so many details. Love it.

Ramona said...

so cute and agreed...love the details! soooo many of them. need to get going on more details on my party!

Unknown said...

so cute & fun!

Natalia said...

Jeanette did an amazing job! Its so fun to see my welcome wreath from the Knock-Knock Factory ....but I cannot take credit for the the Kandy-Kones from the Party Chic. Those little marvels are all Gen:)

J. At Your Service said...

This is amazing! Thank you so much for the feature! Totally made my YEAR! And yes, Kandy Kones are by the fab Posh Party Pretties! LOVE IT! :D

mypumpkin said...

I LOVE this theme and you did an amazing job!! Where are those little green bowls/spoons from and also the icepop holders(i think that is what they are). The details you did are fantastic!! :)

Kristin said...

Love this theme and all the bright colors. Everyone must have had a blast!

Becca said...

This is SUCH a fun theme and so colorful!! I love all the details. You did a great job! I hope I will have a reason to use this idea in the future! Thanks for sharing. :)

Ingrid said...

this is amazing! Love the colors and all the little details!!

J. At Your Service said...

@mypumpkin- the bowl/spoon sets were purchased at The Container Store but they were seasonal :( Some online stores have them but they are pretty pricey (in my opinion). The ice pop molds I got from Bed Bath & Beyond, a few of them I also found at Home Goods.

Erica said...

I love the pinwheels!

mypumpkin said...

Thank you so much for responding! I love the container store:)))

 
Blog Design by April Showers