Monday, April 11, 2011

Creamsicle Orange & Aqua Birthday Party!


Today's winning party feature goes to this gorgeous

Creamsicle Orange & Aqua Birthday Party

by Tralala {French children's clothing designer}!

Isn't this just absolutely amazing?
It was styled for Childs Style Magazine.

I could stare at these beautiful photos for hours.

Hope you enjoy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Whoopie pie and cupcake mix for favors...
Photobucket

And check out this invitation I found on etsy by KM Thomas Designs that goes along with the whole theme perfectly! It can be customized {doesn't have to be a baby announcement}!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..> I even think i found my wedding color combination :)

Alexis said...

Wow! It is all amazing

Casey Martinez said...

ooo, I love the color scheme!! Wouldn't mind doing that for my next baby's room!! Beautiful party!

KSK said...

SO gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous!! Love this color combo!

Elizabeth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the colors and the vibrant energy! LOVE!

Patita said...

Beautiful!! I loved!! :)

Jeannie said...

What a pretty party and such darling girls!

Carissa said...

I have never thought about those colors together, but I really like it!!

Alex @ EEAD said...

So so pretty!

Wonderful Day Weddings said...

I love this color combination! So darling!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love Love Love this

J. Trigiani said...

What a beautiful color combination that I probably would have never thought of. Absolutely beautiful!!

Jessica
http://diapercakesmadeforyou.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

This is so gorgeous. Probably one of my favorites ever!

Shea said...

What a beautiful party! I love those colors together!

Ingrid said...

absolutely amazing!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers