Friday, April 8, 2011

Aqua & Red 1st Birthday-Party On A Budget!


Happy Friday, everyone!

Today's wonderful winning party feature goes to this

Aqua & Red 1st Birthday Party

submitted by Candice & Ezra!

I just love how this proves that you can throw an amazing party on a budget!
Candice did such a good job {she made most of the decor and food herself}!

This set up is a lot like a dessert table I'm putting together for my son in May! LOVE IT.

Photobucket

Bunting on cake from here! Bakers twine purchased from here!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Straws purchased from etsy shop, Two Crazy Ladies.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Beautiful job, Candice.
Thanks for your submission.
Congrats on being today's winning party feature!

6 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

isaw budget and it made me happy;0 That is a party right up my alley! Very cute display! SImple things go a long way!! Looks great!

Unknown said...

simply perfect!

Kristin said...

Very nicely done! Love it!

Lil Mama Stuart said...

love the simplicity and the added touch of ricrac on the mason jars!

Unknown said...

Very simple but elegant. Job well done!

Melissa said...

What is the recipie for the frosting on that cake? I need some good recipies for my babies's birthday cake. Please help!

 
Blog Design by April Showers