Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Wonderland Bridal Shower!

Today's winning party feature goes to this beautiful

WINTER WONDERLAND BRIDAL SHOWER


Marcie sent me a sweet email saying that after finding my site last year she was inspired to live her dream and become an event planner. I'm so glad she did because she does a great job!

Her vision for this shower was sparkly, romantic, magical, pretty & feminine. She hit it right on the spot!
Everything is stunning.

Homemade hot chocolate recipe found here!
Snowflake toppers and sprinkles from Bake It Pretty.

Wonderful job, Marcie!
Thanks for your submission.
Congratulations on being the winning feature today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

12 comments:

Kasey said...

BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL!

Rach said...

So cute. Love how the theme is carried throughout.

Heidi said...

So pretty! And it even matches that beach pic in on the wall! I love the snowfakes on the takeout boxes. It all goes together really well!

JC's Loft said...

So gorgeous! Everything looks absolutely perfect : )

Paula

It's Grace said...

Absolutely stunning!

House Of Aqua said...

The favorite color! Very elegant!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I love all the silver.

Jeannette said...

I was the blessed hostess for this event. It was truly beautiful and the food was delicious. My guests were swept away by the magical atmosphere. Thanks Marcie!

Manni said...

Love how everything is put together. My favourite are the sparkly snowflakes : )

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

It's the soft sky blue that makes everything look so fresh! A great backdrop for all the sparkly accents. Kudos to Marcie!

Danielle @ Belleza e Luce said...

I just love blue/silver/white winter parties!

Teresa said...

I am a fb follower

 
Blog Design by April Showers