Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pamper Me Princess Party!


Today's winning party feature goes to this ADORABLE

Pamper Me Princess Party


SUCH a cute party. I love the pinks and greens.
The little tissue pom pom flowers everywhere are just lovely...
And check out the 'Beauty Bar'!
Everything looks perfect.

Thanks for your submission, Ebony!
Amazing job!
Congrats on being the winning party feature today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

16 comments:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

this is Super cute!! i love Pink and Green Looks

Erin Walsh Design said...

Wow! This party is gorgeous! I love the pom poms and green manzanita branches!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

This is a beautiful party. Great colors and details - what an amazing cake!

Unknown said...

In love the colors and the flowers!My favorite!

Modern Mindy said...

Super cute! Love the mini poms & that castle cake is every girls dream!

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

I HEART THIS SOOO MUCH!! I would LOVE to share this wonderful creation on my blog!!! This PINK AND GREEN creation is HAUTE!!!

www.3psofme.blogspot.com

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Super cute party...loooove the castle cake!

Sara&Eva said...

Wuuuauu! Lovely! Monsters like paper pompons!

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

Love the colors and the pom twigs are fantastic!

Eleanor

Manni said...

ooooh!! I want this for my little munchkin ( my neice) who's turning 1!!! How adorable! I love the centre piece with the branch and paper flowers!!! Good idea : D

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE Ebony and love this party! It's such a pretty color scheme!

COLARGOL said...

love the color and the castlel it's wonderful !! bravo tout est tellement joli je suis sous le charme

ohboy said...

So pretty! Do you know what the name of the font is that they used on the candy buffet?

Genevieve Richer said...

I mean WOW! The details just keep going and going and going!!! STUNNING! =)
Genevieve
www.celebrate2da.com

HiLLjO said...

Love the color scheme! I've never seen that Wilton castle cake set decorated better.

Tish said...

Ebony did a fantastic job styling this ultimate girly girl soiree... I love all of the details

 
Blog Design by April Showers