Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween Treat Table!

My next winning party feature goes to this spooky

Halloween Treat Table

submitted by Glorious Treats!

What a darling Halloween party!

This past week Glory worked on a fun project to help Kim of
The Tomkat Studio debut her new line of Halloween printables. She printed out all of the cute designs and then baked, shopped and decorated to create this Halloween treats table!

Adorable dessert table,
Glorious Treats!
Thanks for your submission!
Congrats on being the winning party feature today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glory-"I've seen a trend of using canning jars as drinking glasses, and I thought they could add some character to this table. I filled these with orange soda and added a gummy worm for a bit of Halloween flair. I think a scoop of vanilla ice cream would look great with the orange soda, or some lemon-lime soda and a scoop of lime sherbet would make a nice creepy looking drink too."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Would love to know where you got the spider web table runner.

kara's party ideas said...

I believe Glory purchased it at Pier 1!

luvnmommy said...

Luv all the little signs and banner! How or what do you use to make them?

kara's party ideas said...

They were created by Kim at the Tomkat Studio (www.tomkatstudio.blogspot.com). She sells them in her etsy shop!

brooke said...

I am IN LOVE with this party. I was just getting started on the halloween party plan and I MUST have these printables. SO CUTE!!! Thanks for more inspiration

Unknown said...

wow i really found this to be interesting. thanks for sharing



Cheers,

Cheap Zombie Costumes

Unknown said...

Where did you buy the cup cake stand?

 
Blog Design by April Showers