Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1 upon a time 1st birthday party!

Photobucket

today's winning feature goes to this stunning

1 upon a time birthday party

that i found via justin lee photography.

when i saw this party my jaw dropped.
i adore the clever theme.
what gorgeous photo's.

i love the acorns, pinecones, owls, hanging jewels, crowns, drinks, place settings, gold accents and the elegant woodsy 'once upon a time' feel!
couldn't be any more precious.

congratulations on being the winning feature today!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Gorgeous!

Jessica Hembree said...

Oh my word! That is soooo pretty! I wish I had another little one to use this party for... It would be so pretty with almost any colors: Pale pink and gold, mint green and baby blue, or yellow and silver!!!

Melissa C said...

Amazing! The table decor is wonderful!!!

Melissa ;)

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

What a beautiful party!

mom22 said...

It is amazing, but really, who is this birthday party for??? Probably more appropriate for a wedding or an adult's birthday party. Looks like elegance over the top.

Lili said...

beautiful! perfect for a baby shower too!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Oh, I really love this party set up!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful party! I love that tablescape.

Delia said...

I am in love with this once upon a time idea! I think it would be fantastic for a bridal shower...you know fairytale love and all. ;)

Christina said...

Wow! Detailed and gorgeous. Is this really a one-year old's party?!?!?

Sue said...

I love the cake! And that tablescape...WOW!

 
Blog Design by April Showers