Tuesday, June 22, 2010

yellow & orange truck party

i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
forgive me for the lack of posts..i've been out of town.

today's feature goes to this super bright and fun

truck party

created by, pizzazzerie!

i love the adorable lollipop centerpiece...what a fun way to decorate for a party!
this dessert table is so simple, yet so original and fun!

congrats on being the winning feature today! great party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Adriana said...

This party is so cute, I love the centerpieces!

Unknown said...

I love the dumptruck used as a serving piece! Great colors!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Érica said...

I love these colors!!! So cute!!!
Look my last party in my blog:

www.scrapaperbyerica.blogspot.com

I lov your blog! Congratulations!
Kisses

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

This is adorable!

Courtney@Pizzazzerie said...

Thanks for featuring this party!! :)

His said...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration I've been getting from here. We celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday this weekend with an orange, red and pink party. It was great!

 
Blog Design by April Showers