Wednesday, April 14, 2010

pretty princess tea party!

today's winning feature goes to this GORGEOUS princess tea party via laura bunker photography. how precious is that cake and little girl?! every little detail of this party looks tremendous. i love the cupcakes...and i love the colors.

thanks for your submission! congratulations on being the winning feature today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing party & beautiful photography! So cute!

-Wendy

Sandi said...

She is precious! Every detail is perfect...

Unknown said...

amazing party, any little girl would want one like that!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Unknown said...

sheesh! that's gorgeous! i could stare at these photos for hours!

Jen said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!

Construindo Laços Boutique de Festas said...

Simplesmente Perfeito...
Beijos

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I'll make sure to bookmark this for my daugher's party next year!

About a Cupcake said...

It's taking all my willpower not to be envious of this little girl right now! What a precious party. Every detail is fabulous. I only hope I can have a little girl one day so that I can use some of those great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Cori Henderson said...

Thanks for the feature Kara! Jennica is so precious:)

Libbie said...

So fun to see! my sister & I went crazy planning & buying things for my daughter's birthday in June. I am super excited! It is going to be a garden Tea party. Thanks for your inspiration. I LOVE seeing this today!

Shawna said...

Sooo gorgeous!!!!
http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

 
Blog Design by April Showers