Friday, April 30, 2010

ladybug birthday party

my next winning feature goes to this beautiful ladybug birthday party via amy harnish photography.

what a darling party, and what a darling little girl!
i love the smash cake. and look at the birthday girls little ladybug outfit/tutu! so cute.

congratulations on being the winning feature today, amy!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

these cookies would be a darling treat at any ladybug party. for instructions go here.
Photobucket

and take a look at this party pack found here. this particular pack is customized for a baby shower but could easily be customized for a birthday party.
Photobucket

13 comments:

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

so adorable! I love those favor bags!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

1 Funky Woman said...

Just darling! Loving her outfit!

Natasha @ FĂȘte Fanatic said...

Awwww.. this is so cute!!
Speaking of party packs.. I am giving away a Sunflower Soiree "party parcel" on my blog. Please check it out!

Michelle said...

This is just TOO cute!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

So cute!

Entertain Exchange said...

Very cute...I love the cake and the cookies!

Pam @ Design Fanatic said...

I'm lovin that cake!... and that little girl is ADORABLE!!!

Brandy said...

All of those treats and cakes look sooo delicious and sooo pretty! What a cute little party!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Please help! I have twins (boy/girl) that will turn 2 on Oct. 6th and a little girl that will turn one on Nov. 24th. Do I put their party ALL together ? What themes would be good? Suggestions? We are on a farm/garden with lots of land. We can do a hayride, etc. I don't know what to do!!!! HELP!!! :)
jonessmith77@yahoo.com

We are the Smith Family said...

Please help! I have twins (boy/girl) that will turn 2 on Oct. 6th and a little girl that will turn one on Nov. 24th. Do I put their party ALL together ? What themes would be good? Suggestions? We are on a farm/garden with lots of land. We can do a hayride, etc. I don't know what to do!!!! HELP!!! :)
jonessmith77@yahoo.com

We are the Smith Family said...

Please help! I have twins (boy/girl) that will turn 2 on Oct. 6th and a little girl that will turn one on Nov. 24th. Do I put their party ALL together ? What themes would be good? Suggestions? We are on a farm/garden with lots of land. We can do a hayride, etc. I don't know what to do!!!! HELP!!! :)
jonessmith77@yahoo.com

birthday party themes said...

Very Cute pictures out there, Love it so much.

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

WOW! Great job!! Adorable theme :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers