Friday, May 8, 2009

circus fabric, cupcake display, & circus toys

I have some fabulous finds for my upcoming circus party to post!
I've been looking for prize toys for my prize booth...could these toys be any more PERFECT?! And the best part, I found them at dollar tree while out of town last week :)!..Darling little circus toys...And cute circus animals...This is a cupcake display that I found on a random website a few months ago...I put it together this morning. Isn't it so stinkin' cute?! I can't wait to see it with cupcakes...And here's the fabric...
So I was at ikea yesterday and randomly came across this fabric..It's not really circus fabric, but I think it's perfect! There's cute flag pennants, polka dots, stripes, and banners running up & down it. I'm going to sew it into some table cloths!...And here's some fun circus fabric I purchased at the fabric store...
I think I'm going to make table runners out of these pieces...
I just couldn't pass up this piece either. I'm going to cut out some of the circus scenes & apply them to cute t shirts for my birthday boys to wear. I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with the rest of it but I'm sure I'll come up with something :)...
And this adorable fabric is going to be the back drop of my photo booth! I'm going to take close up head shots of the guests with clown noses on...and will print the pictures to look like actual photo booth strips...
And last but not least...my other fabulous ikea find!! Isn't this bed canopy darling? It has circus written all over it, too :). I was so excited when I found it! The pennants, so cute..the polka dots, love 'em! I already have a large circus canopy that the gifts are going to go under...but I'll find a good place for this one now too!...Check back soon for my carousel yard poles & circus train cupcakes!

9 comments:

Zen said...

Was it a major fabric store that you found the circus material at? I've been looking for my carnival party :o). Such cute items!

Meredith said...

Your party is going to be wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures of the whole event. We are having a circus party for my 2 year old in a couple weeks--so much fun to plan for!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

My mouth literally dropped open when I saw that cupcake display! Dropped, I tell you!!! It is all going to be so cute. Can't wait to see the final results.

amy & lisa said...

Wowza! What a party! I have been seeing the circus theme really take off recently. I did a couple posts about them. Wish I had seen this party cuz I would have added it too my post! :)
Very very nice.
I'm adding you as one of the blogs I look to for inspiration. :)

Natalia said...

Fabulous finds!!! Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together:)

Julie Gallagher said...

Love the cupcake stand where did you get it from?

Sugarcoated said...

I have followed your circus party from the invitations and was thrilled to see the final result...You truly put your heart and soul into this wonderful day!I am preparing for a circus party for twins in September and will be following many of your great ideas...

Lorraine said...

What a wonderful party! Thanks for sharing you certainly gave me more ideas thank you!!!

Lorraine

Lina said...

The cupcake display is soo cute. Do you remember what website you found it at?

 
Blog Design by April Showers