Monday, October 3, 2011

Eloise Themed Birthday Party


My next party feature is this ELOISE BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Serendipity Soiree. SUCH a cute party. Catherine said- “I am Eloise. I am Six....Oooooooo I absolutely LOVE the Plaza! The words of a beloved childhood book very near and dear to the hearts of many. When I asked our very own precocious little girl named "Liberty" what she wanted as a theme for her 6th Birthday....there was no question what it would be, she simply replied  “I am six, I love The Plaza, I want an Eloise Party.”  Liberty was also named after the famous statue that resides in NYC and we adore the Big Apple and the Plaza. Like Liberty's namesake, she is one free spirit and daily reminds me of the Eloise character."

Vendors:
Party Styling, Decor and illustrations: Serendipity Soiree
Cake & Sweets: Serendipity Soiree
Custom Party Goods and Invitations: Serendipity Soiree
Custom Cookies: The Cookie Jar
Cupcake Containers: The Posh Box
Striped Straws: In the Clear
Photography: Hello Joy Studios (available @ Serendipity Soiree by request)

















9 comments:

Cristy said...

Really and truly this is one of the prettiest and cutest parties I have EVER seen on this website (and that's saying something bc I have stalked this website for a very long time). THANK YOU for posting it. My daughter is only 16 months, but I am already excited to do something just like this when she turns 6, haha.

Anonymous said...

Cute but spa theme at 6?? Kinda silly.

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this idea! My little one's name is Eloise and I know this will be a party she will want when she is a bit older!

Sonya Cates said...

I love this party. I like that it was hosted at a pretend hotel and I just love the paper bubbles that say I am Eloise. Very adorable party. I will have to do this for my daughter who loves Eloise.

Nitzalie said...

Wow, there are just too many cute details! Absolutely love it!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Can't single out any party detail I love most...there are just too many! Those "hotel kit" favors are darling, like everything else!

Lacy Key said...

you did an amazing job! I love it!!!!

Catherine Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serendipity Soiree - Catherine Joy said...

Thank you so very much Kara for featuring our Eloise party. :)Thank everyone for your beautiful comments about our party. :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers