Friday, April 1, 2011

Alice In Wonderland Birthday Party!


Are you ready for some whimsical eye candy?

Today's winning party feature goes to this

Alice In Wonderland Birthday Party

submitted by Donna Baxman {etsy shop, Monkey Moo Moo}!

Donna created this party for her daughters third Birthday...
She called it, "Autumn In Wonderland"!

Donna made the cupcake toppers, name cards, favor tags, invitation, custom pinata, custom 'paper' Alice cake, 'drink me' flags and more! A lot of the party items can be purchased in her shop, here!

How amazing is that cake?! Donna's sister made it!

Photos taken by Tammie Gilchrist.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Party Activity...."Queen of hearts says!"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Amazing job, Donna! Thanks for your submission!
Congratulations on being chosen as today's winning party feature!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Colorful and dreamlike too! Love the details like the cute placecards! Great job!

Casey Martinez said...

I love love love the color!!!! This really pops and looks so FUN!! The queen says game is brilliant!

brooke said...

Very cute!! I totally forgot about the flamigo's in the story till I say your pictures. Great touch.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a gorgeous party!! I've been to the Monkey Moo Moo at Etsy website and it is just amazing! I've heard that Monkey Moo Moo will be doing party coordinating and cakes! Fabulous!!

Daisy Ferreira said...

I am Brazilian and I love your blog. Whenever I look at the parties perfect. Congratulations and a big hug.

Monkey Moo Moo said...

Thank you so much for picking Monkey Moo Moo as todays winner:} I feel beyond flattered to be apart of this blog that features the most BEAUTIFUL parties I have ever seen!! People have such creative and amazing ideas--and thank you Kara for sharing those with us all:} You have truly made my weekend and my heart is so happy--YIPEEE!!!;}

Tammie Gilchrist said...

This party was so much fun to photograph! So many super cute details and whimsical touches!! Thanks again Monkey Moo Moo for letting me be a part of your day, and how wonderful for you to be featured on this beautiful blog!! :)

Pandora said...

This is a dream!

 
Blog Design by April Showers