Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday Party!


Today I am featuring TWO great

Hello Kitty Birthday Parties!

This first winning feature was submitted by Studio four 13 and styled by Milaida Hernandez!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And the next winning party feature goes to this Hello Kitty Party

You can purchase this party pack here!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Congratulations on being the winning feature today, ladies!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously!! I wish I was 4 and I wish I was at that party! The details are gorgeous! Love the furniture used!

HiLLjO said...

Both the parties are so cute!

Miss Tapia said...

Adorable! Makes me want MY birthday to look like that.

Unknown said...

too precious!

Manni said...

This is absolutely amazing!!! My friends ( who is a little older :D )
would love this!!! Perfect for any little girl ( or woman!! )
Manni
www.ibakecakes-manni.blogspot.com

Karla Storey Photography & Beauty said...

love you blog! i am currently going to school to be an event planner & social events is what i want to do mainly! very cute ideas!! check out my blog at kstoreyxo.blogspot.com!

Stockberry Studio said...

really cute!!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Too adorable!! Well done!!

Bird said...

OMG!!! So thrilled to have my party here of all places!!

THANK YOU soooo much!!
Big smooches!!
Bird

Bird said...

Oh BTW just saw someone else posted your exact same words here: http://www.greenweddingplannerblog.com/hello-kitty-birthday-party

Not sure if you are aware or consenting, but I thought I'd let you know...

studio four13 photography said...

Wow I can't believe I was featured!!!!!So humbled and excited!!!Yipeyyyy.

Unknown said...

Wow well done!!! LOVE IT! Can I PLEASE know where she got those Hello Kitty takeout boxes!

 
Blog Design by April Showers