Friday, August 6, 2010

ice cream swim birthday party

today's winning feature goes to this adorable & fun

ice cream swim party

submitted by tricia pinnock!
{all paper products purchased from love the day}

this party is so bright and summery!
i love the pink, yellow and green.

all the tags, signs & labels are so cute!
such a darling party.

thanks for your submission, tricia! congratulations on being the winning feature today!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

15 comments:

brooke said...

Love this! The colors are wonderful. This looks so fun! Great job!

Jodee said...

What a fabulous party! I love the bright colors and tags!

Melissa C said...

Cute! & the colors are Great!!!

Rach said...

So cute and yummy!

Roxanna said...

I did an ice-cream swim birthday party for my daughter too! It must be quite the popular theme for summertime parties. :)
http://roxiemommy.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

I love this ice cream party! The food labels and banner are adorable. The colors all coordinate perfectly! Great job!

Carli said...

Wow, such fun colors! I love the fun idea. This party screams summer!

Connie said...

It's all great! I especially loved the different colors of the ice cream cones.

Amy @ Blowout Party! said...

Combining the 2 best things about summer- how can it NOT be a fantastic party?! Looks amazing!

A Blissful Nest said...

The banner is just precious!

Trish said...

Thank you so much for featuring Ellie's party. It turned out perfect. Everyone was amazed at the matching printables and how everything coordinated. It was beautiful and easy!!

Laurie said...

So lovely! So darling!

Dani Mendes said...

What a wonderful party! I am from Brasil and I love your blog!
Congratulations!
Dani

Amy H said...

love it! I just had an ice cream/swim party. The kids had a great time. I have pictures posted on my blog. www.texasheiss.blogspot.com

--Amy

MInivanMama said...

I have already decided that I am going to do a vintage Ice Cream Parlor theme for my little girl's 2nd birthday (which is 9 months away, btw!). Between this and the gingham party, I've got some great ideas! LOVE your blog!!
Gonna post a link on our blog, www.wethreemoms.com

 
Blog Design by April Showers